Not everything is perfect, so if you are not completely happy with your purchase, you have 14 days from receipt of purchase to return it to us for a full refund or exchange. If the goods are returned outside of this time frame then it will not be accepted and will be returned back to the customer.
We kindly ask that all returns are in their original condition with their original packaging and labels still attached. Returns that are damaged or soiled may not be accepted and may be returned back to the customer.
Please note that all earrings are non-returnable unless faulty. Swimwear is refundable as long as the hygiene sticker has not been removed.
To Exchange, simply drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will deal with your request.
To return, please follow the below instructions:
1) Email us at email@example.com stating the item you would like to return from your order.
2) Choose your returns method. We recommend you return your item(s) using a secure & trackable method i.e. Royal Mail Recorded/Special Delivery or via courier and that you retain your proof of postage.
3) Package the item(s) to return, we recommend you return your item(s) in the original packaging we sent them in to ensure the item(s) arrives back to us safely.
4) Include the original invoice/delivery note for your purchase inside the returns parcel.
5) Await an email from us confirming receipt of your returned item(s) and your refund.
Please note, until we have received your return, the item(s) and their condition remain your responsibility. Please note, returns can take up to 28 days to be processed, your refund will be credited back to you via the original method of payment. Delivery charges are non-refundable.
Return your order in store:
As a quick and easy way to return an unwanted item, why not visit us in store and drop your items off by hand. We will give you a proof of receipt and your order will then be processed for a refund immediately. You will still receive a confirmation email as soon as the refund has been processed.
In the unlikely event there is a problem with an item received, please do not hesitate to let us know.
Items are classified as faulty if they are received damaged. Please note that items that are damaged as a result of wear and tear are not considered to be faulty.
If you would like to exchange a faulty item, please be aware that we can only replace it for the same product in the same size (subject to availability). If possible, we will offer to repair a faulty item.
Please send photos of the faulty item via email to firstname.lastname@example.org confirming the problem and your original order details.
If you have any further questions or concerns about your order then please do not hesitate to contact us via email: email@example.com or by phone: 01482864890