- White leather with red leather stripe and studded detailing.
- Leather lining & insock
- Patented Tender Loving Air luxurious cushioning for happy feet
- Flexible, comfortable rubber outsole with distressed finish
- General feedback is that this style fits true to size. Most in between sizes go up to next size. This is a guideline only.
- Cru is a less generous fit than our Copeland sneaker
- Made in Portugal
- Look after your shoes – Use a clean damp cloth or Collonil Bamboo Water to remove dirt from the leather (avoid rubbing the distressed soles though). Use Carbon Pro to protect the leather from water.
- Leather material passes all abrasion tests for footwear products. As you would expect, extreme abrasion should be avoided to keep your shoes looking lovely.
- Disclaimer: Stud embellishments are attached as securely as possible, but need to be treated with a little extra love and care. Embellishments can detach from the shoe with wear.
Cru – it’s French for vintage (now those wine bottles make sense!). You and your feet will sparkle all day in these shoes of pure metallic joy. We love it’s perfectly imperfect, vintage finish. The distressing process is all done by hand, shoe by shoe after they are made. A lot of love goes into making our shoes.
A wedge of luxurious loveliness is hidden inside all our trainers, thanks to our patented Tender Loving Air technology your feet will feel luxuriously comfortable. Our soles are made from the same high performance materials used by top sports brands. As with all our shoes Cru has fully breathable leather linings too.